The Machinograph Group of Companies referred here as ” Machinograph “, is in the business of manufacture of plastic drums of HM / HDPE from 20 ltrs to 250 ltrs.
- Machinograph first started a plant in Tarapur( MIDC) in 1990, for the manufacture of HM HDPE carboys & drums from 20 litres to 150 litres capacity of different designs & sizes as displayed on this website.
- Later in 1993 a plant was established at Murbad( MIDC) for narrow mouth & open mouth 210 and 235 litres HM HDPE drums. This step was taken by Machinograph in the interest of the customers to meet their packaging needs in the most economical and service oriented manner.
- After introduction of a number of products in 2008 a second plant was established in Tarapur (MIDC) for catering to the ever growing customer demand with the latest technology for 200 to 250 Ltrs.
- In 2017 due to the increased demand & acceptance of the companies product a larger facility is been implemented in Murbad MIDC which will be commissioned by September 2017
- The Machinograph Group of Companies is crossing sales in excess of 100 crores and is progressing to higher toplines with each passing year.
Thus the full range of packaging in drums for the chemical, pharma, food, adhesive and other industries are available from one source.
” Machinograph ” has blossomed into a multi product and multi location Company in a short span of 25 years.
The company has also added Divisions which integrate with the existing product portfolio:
- Injection molding Division for Caps and Closures required for the drums made by the company.
- Logistic Division Owning its own fleet of vehicles for dedicated transportation of the companies end products.
The Machinograph philosophy is a progressive, innovative, self-reliant, low cost, service oriented, clean and quality conscious outlook.
In all the activities, purchase, sale, personal development, cleanliness, quality and service the Machinograph relies on its basic philosophy to make improvements based on experience. Importance is given to healthy personal relations in all spheres without compromising on integrity and giving due consideration to the perennial values of commerce and life as such. The Machinograph has chosen the path of imbibing the values of the deep rooted Indian philosophy and culture with a modern and scientific outlook with total faith confidence and optimism.
The ” Machinograph ” ‘Guru Mantra’ is healthy relations with integrity and consideration. This has yielded growth, reliability and performance.